Terms & Conditions
A $500.00 security deposit is required at the time of rental. Security deposit is refundable, but will be held against any damage/rule violations.
Rates are based on events for up to 150 guests
The function MUST be over by 11:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and by 1:00 a.m. Friday through Saturday – THIS POLICY IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
While alcohol consumption is allowed at the facility, alcohol may not be served to minors or anyone appearing to be intoxicated.
NON HOMEOWNERS – The South Carolina Alcohol Beverage and Control board requires that all alcohol be supplied by a professional bar service with necessary licenses and liability insurance. Upon signing this agreement, the client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Hamlin Plantation Homeowners Association from any damages which may arise as a result of consumption of alcoholic beverages by the client and any of their guests.
The Hamlin Plantation Facility does not offer catering or beverage services for functions. The Lessee will need to hire a properly licensed caterer or beverage service provider. All caterers and beverage service providers must be approved by the Clubhouse Committee and will be required to sign an agreement with the Hamlin Plantation POA to show proof of insurance and liability, consent to all policies and to agree to be responsible for any appropriate licenses necessary for the sale and consumption of alcohol on the facility premises. It is required that all caterers and bar services provide the appropriate insurance documentation two weeks prior to the scheduled event, naming the Hamlin POA as additional insured.
All vendors and service contractors are responsible for the cleanup and removal of their equipment, food, bar supplies and garbage within 2 hours of the events conclusion
- Venue capacity is 100 seated, 150 flow
- The venue is handicapped accessible
- Smoking inside the facility is prohibited
- No cars may be left onsite overnight
- Furniture included in rental (61 metal folding chairs; 8 6ft. folding tables; 5 8ft. folding tables)
- The Lessee will be responsible for moving chairs and tables to and from the event being careful not to cause any damages to the Facility. If furniture is moved by a third party, the Lessee takes full liability for their actions/ work.
- The Lessee is ;responsible for setting up and breaking down all tables and chairs in the facility
- The Lessee is responsible to put the furniture back the way it was received – see diagram
- No fireworks (including sparklers) may be used on the property
- Open Flame candles are not allowed inside the facility. Candles must be enclosed in glass –shaded holders with heat protecting bases
- All clean up, breakdown and rental pick-up must be completed with two (2) hours of the conclusion of the event
- No tape or nails to be placed on walls of the facility
- No music may be played outside of the facility
- There is a 5 CD/Stereo Sound System that will accept MP3 players as well. This system is piped throughout the clubhouse.
- Musicians and/or DJ’s will have to provide their own speakers, and will not be allowed to plug into the provided system. No music will be allowed outside of the clubhouse.